Project Tiptop was set up by two travellers:
Determined to manifest his ideas. Creative in starting new business. Easily connects people to build a strong network for innovative business. Guy has a strong drive to guide and assist other people.
Cloe, 34 years young from the Netherlands
Creative, energizer, communicator, commercial, passion for business with a soul, pragmatic. Cloe loves using her business experience in a social context, using her artistic expressions as a language. She aims to ignite other people's happiness from within.
While backpacking they connect to different cultures and gain new perspectives of life. They have a strong desire to help less fortunate people to improve their wellbeing in a sustainable way by sharing their business experience.
Some people donated which is greatly appreciated, thank you!
We are looking for VOLUNTEERS of any age who can host and serve in TipTop.
It is needed every year between October - November and April - May.
You can live with the family for some days or weeks while helping them.
They just have 4 tables and the menu is simple so anyone can do it!
They spoil you to the max and it's a special experience in the midst of this traditional but openhearted family. Beside the work, you can attend local Tibetan ceremonies and monastery, join in traditional works on the fields, learn their handicrafts or prepare special Tibetan recipes.
If you are interested please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All art & design done by Cloe (www.artbycloe.com)
- Swissa Travelagency Kathmandu (www.swissatravel.com.np)
- Pure clothing Nepal & Holland (www.pureclothings.nl)
- OR2K restaurant Kathmandu (www.or2k.org)
- Dorje Bakery Kyanjin-Gompa, Langtang, Nepal
- Grand Millenium Guesthouse Kathmandu(www.grandmillennium.com.np)
- Offer Kohen (www.alternativetraveling.com)
- Maya Kerstan (www.rodeparel.nl)
- Webdesign by Manoto (www.manoto.nl)